UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor elt13
Visitor

Transistor technology for Zedboard (ZedBoard Zynq Evaluation and Development Kit (xc7z020clg484-1))

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am having a hard time finding the transistor technology for this board. Is it HVT or LVT, Type of transistors etc.

I got this ASIC design from a school project that is 3x slower than the FPGA. The utilization is pretty bad on the ASIC. So my argument is: FPGA uses better technology than our HVT 65nm and our ASIC is locked to a certain area. (which creates bad utilization).

Any link to a document would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar jmcclusk
Scholar

Re: Transistor technology for Zedboard (ZedBoard Zynq Evaluation and Development Kit (xc7z020clg484-1))

Jump to solution

This is made using 28 nm HKMG bulk CMOS transistors from TSMC.

Don't forget to close a thread when possible by accepting a post as a solution.
3 Replies
Scholar jmcclusk
Scholar

Re: Transistor technology for Zedboard (ZedBoard Zynq Evaluation and Development Kit (xc7z020clg484-1))

Jump to solution

This is made using 28 nm HKMG bulk CMOS transistors from TSMC.

Don't forget to close a thread when possible by accepting a post as a solution.
Visitor elt13
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thx!
Got any link to that information?

0 Kudos
Visitor elt13
Visitor

Jump to solution
0 Kudos