UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor itopcorp.com
Visitor

Use USB-A connector J5 on ML605 via Cypress CY7C67300 : How to read and write, simple circuit example, NO MicroBlaze!!!

I would like to use the USB-A connector J5 on ML605 via the Cypress CY7C67300 HPI interface, without using

the MicroBlaze. I need a simple circuit example to instantiate inside the Virtex6 using its Bank14.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar drjohnsmith
Scholar

Re: Use USB-A connector J5 on ML605 via Cypress CY7C67300 : How to read and write, simple circuit example, NO MicroBlaze!!!

if you cant find one by googling , your going to have to make your own me thinks, which is outside the forums help section.
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
Visitor itopcorp.com
Visitor

Re: Use USB-A connector J5 on ML605 via Cypress CY7C67300 : How to read and write, simple circuit example, NO MicroBlaze!!!

No circuit example was found, just heavy software knowledge requirements to access the Cypress CY7C67300. Would be nice if such a hardware examle was created for the "ignorant" hardware designers... 

0 Kudos