UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie averaxx

VC707 M0 stuck to 1

Hi,

I am using a VC707 Virtex 7 development board. I am trying to get the FPGA configured from the BPI flash. For that I need to set M0-3 to "010" according to the documentation. After trying and failing a few times, I checked the status register of the V7 using iMPACT, and M0 is set to 1, eventhough I set it to zero in SW11. I tried with M1 and M2, and those change fine. But M0 seems to be stuck in 1. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, or my luck is that I got the only faulty board out of hundreds. Ideas please?

Thank you,

Alonzo.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: VC707 M0 stuck to 1

I think the M0 pin might have stuck at 1 in your board. can you try to set the mode pin M0 to pull down(however its weak) in the bitegen settings and see if this helps.

check command line user guide in the following link for the bitgen settings(page 239)

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx14_7/devref.pdf

--Krishna