UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie mxu_xilinx

Vivado Failed Implmentation but without any error message

Hi

I got some problem and need soem help.

Whern I run implmenetation, it faild opt_dsign and said one error encounted. However, it does not have any error message.  It is very consistant.  I could not pass this stage.

For this project, I am still using Vivado version 2015.4

Can anyone help to point out what is wrong and how can I find the error message?

Thanks

Ming

Below is the message:

Starting DRC Task
INFO: [DRC 23-27] Running DRC with 2 threads
INFO: [Project 1-461] DRC finished with 0 Errors
INFO: [Project 1-462] Please refer to the DRC report (report_drc) for more information.

Time (s): cpu = 00:00:01 ; elapsed = 00:00:00.451 . Memory (MB): peak = 1187.012 ; gain = 0.000
INFO: [Constraints 18-483] create_clock: no pin(s)/port(s)/net(s) specified as objects, only virtual clock 'VIRTUAL_clkout0' will be created. If you don't want this, please specify pin(s)/ports(s)/net(s) as objects to the command. [C:/Projects/Fortress_Header/PE_FPGA/opal_pe_firmware/xdc/system.xdc:253]
INFO: [Constraints 18-483] create_clock: no pin(s)/port(s)/net(s) specified as objects, only virtual clock 'VIRTUAL_clkout1' will be created. If you don't want this, please specify pin(s)/ports(s)/net(s) as objects to the command. [C:/Projects/Fortress_Header/PE_FPGA/opal_pe_firmware/xdc/system.xdc:254]
INFO: [Timing 38-35] Done setting XDC timing constraints.

Starting Logic Optimization Task
INFO: [Common 17-83] Releasing license: Implementation
82 Infos, 265 Warnings, 220 Critical Warnings and 1 Errors encountered.
opt_design failed
INFO: [Common 17-206] Exiting Vivado at Tue Oct 22 10:26:51 2019...

0 Kudos