cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Where can I find the design project of MAXREFDES87#?

UltraScale+ RFSoC ZCU1285 has two specific power modules for PL-GTY and PS-GTR. This module was designed by MAXIM and the PN is MAXREFDES87#. I want to get the disegn project, including schmatic project, PCB and BOM. I have searched all relavent documentations and asked for MAXIM support also, but still have nothing. So I wandar if Xilinx has any information about this module?Thks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

thsi doc page 21

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/zcu1275/ug1285-zcu1275-char-bd.pdf?bcsi_scan_76a858e05751204b=0&bcsi_scan_filename=ug1285-zcu1275-char-bd.pdf

says

Note: For information about the serial transceiver power modules, contact Maxim technical support

So my guess is its Ip belonging to maxim, that Xilinx can't give out.

and ask about the MAXREFDES87#.

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi, drjohnsmith. Thanks for your help. 

I have noticed this sentence yet and asked for Maxim technical support.Though this product is not confidential, the design project has not been put on Maxim's website. Maybe I should turn to phone support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

phone can do no harm,

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos