Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DREW_Nan
Visitor
Visitor

XC7A35T-2FGG484I schematic diagram

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I want to get the "XC7A35T-2FGG484I" schematic diagram but I can't find it, who can help me, thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

Sorry , Xilinx as far as I know , do not supply symbols or footprints for schematics and layouts, 

all sorts of reasons give in the past, but 

I wish they did ,

In my experience, especially if you have orcad, its down to a spread sheet, and importing to make the symbol,

https://www.latticesemi.com/-/media/LatticeSemi/Documents/ApplicationNotes/EH/GeneratingaSchematicSymbolforOrCADCapture.ashx?document_id=18691

The pin list file, which Xilinx do provide,  makes a good start for the spread sheet ,

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
seamusbleu
Voyager
Voyager

Your question doesn't make sense since you are referring to a part, not a board.  Perhaps you are looking for UG475 7-series package pinout document for creating a schematic symbol for that part?

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and accept as Solution if it answers your question ==>
DREW_Nan
Visitor
Visitor

Hi seamusbleu,

Uh,,,sorry for that, yes it's a part, I want to get the schematic diagram of it not the package info, like this form:

DREW_Nan_0-1625665026300.png

0 Kudos
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

Sorry , Xilinx as far as I know , do not supply symbols or footprints for schematics and layouts, 

all sorts of reasons give in the past, but 

I wish they did ,

In my experience, especially if you have orcad, its down to a spread sheet, and importing to make the symbol,

https://www.latticesemi.com/-/media/LatticeSemi/Documents/ApplicationNotes/EH/GeneratingaSchematicSymbolforOrCADCapture.ashx?document_id=18691

The pin list file, which Xilinx do provide,  makes a good start for the spread sheet ,

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
DREW_Nan
Visitor
Visitor

Ok, thanks very much.