UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Z-Turn 7Z020 Board Files

I am wondering where I can find board files for Z-Turn 7Z020 so that I can find the board in Vivado 2017.3 when creating the project.

The board files has to be in the following location but I do not know here to find the board files. Can someone share the board files if has already ? 

C:\Program_Files\Xilinx_Vivado\Vivado\2017.3\data\boards\board_files

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Participant sjg69
Participant

Re: Z-Turn 7Z020 Board Files

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

I guess these board files need Licence to use, they are not free to add in Vivado, right ? 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

no these files doesn't require separate license . Please make sure you have license for Vivado tools
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Yes I have licence of Vivado and I able to Validate the Design having ZYNQ Processing System IP and AXI USB 2 IP but after I put the board files at the desired location I do not see Z-turn board when I create new project.  The Z-turn board is not there. I also restarted the Vivado software and log off computer but still not. 

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Hello, I have same problem with Board Files. I place Board Files (see attachment) at ~Vivado\2017.3\data\boards\board_files\zturn-7z020\2.1 but there is no ZTurn Board in the Vivado new project, any idea how to fix it ? 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

can you please check appendix A and follow the steps
https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_2/ug895-vivado-system-level-design-entry.pdf
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos

Hi @joniengr081,

From where did you get these board files? The contents looks different than the other board files.

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos