UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer e0177102
Observer

ZC702 Zynq SoC obtain data from ethernet port with bare metal application

Hi Everyone,

I am currently trying to interface a area scan GigE camera (acA1300-30gm - Basler ace)

to a ZC702 board. I would like to ask if it is possible to collect raw output data from the camera by connecting a RJ45 cable between the camera ethernet port and ZC702 board's ethernet port.

Prior to this, i have tried installing Ubuntu Desktop (Linux OS) on the Zynq board and i downloaded the camera software for it. (Basler Pylon Linux). ZC702 board was able to display the image output from the camera on the HDMI display but the data rate is really bad (4.4MB/s).

Without Linux OS, i have tried using the Xilinx SDK's emacps function for trying out the ethernet interrupt examples and i have no idea how do i obtain the data from the ethernet framebuffers. Is there any advice specifically whether the ethernet interrupt examples could obtain data passing through the ethernet port of the ZC702?

Thank you

0 Kudos