cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ZCU102 FPGA DOne pin not high

Like the title suggests I have a ZCU102 board that sporadically runs into this error. As an example I sucessfully programmed and ran the board yesterday by programming though a smartlynq (via the ethernet port on the smartlynq) to the JTAG port on the ZCU102 no problem. Booted up today and reran the process, and I get the FPGA done pin is not HIGH. Normally I solve this problem by hard power resetting, but current circumstances make that difficult. Any idea why this error could happen sporadically? It isn't a HW problem because I can do this some times.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: ZCU102 FPGA DOne pin not high

When you see a failure, do you notice anything wrong with the power configuration? Is it a specific image that the done pin wont go high on, or is it all designs? When done isnt high, is the board responsive at all? Can you see it in the JTAG chain still? You might consider reprogramming the power rails.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/71968.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: ZCU102 FPGA DOne pin not high

Nothing seems to be wrong with the power, but I don't have any probes hooked up to the rails or anything, so I do not know for sure. There might be a current spike causing this.

It is still visible in the JTAG scan, and this happens intermittently with all bitstreams. Basically I don't see a pattern where one particular bitstream causes the board to become unprogrammable, and after this error occurs it happens with all bitstreams until the board is powered off and on.

0 Kudos