Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priestley
Observer
Observer

ZCU102 and Vivado 2016.x board files

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've just received a pair of shiny new ZCU102 dev boards. The MPSoC part is an "ES" which I think means Engineering Silicon.

Is this why there is no Board Support for the ZCU102 in Vivado (any version)?

Now that the ZCU102 board is on public sale do we still need to join the "Early Access" lounge for the ZCU102 to get access to any of the required support files? I have put in (another) request to join but you need to quote a "sponsor" name in the registration form! I just put in "Vijay" who is one of your guys who answers technical questions on the forums (ZCU102 related).

It would also be great to be able to get hold of previous versions of the support files, as if you try to load up Vivado projects for available ZCU102 example designs (e.g. the ADI FMCOMMS2 design on the ZCU102) then the tools complain you don't have the supported silicon part (or a similar message, I think it moaned about an "-e-es1" part missing whereas the new ZCU102 is an ES2).

If we can get hold of the board files the do we just copy them into \vivado\2016.x\data\boards\board_files or is it a complicated process?

Many Thanks,

Stuart

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
smarell
Community Manager
Community Manager

The old version files are present in early access lounge. Please try for access again and mention that you have purchased the boards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
saradapr
Explorer
Explorer

Hi @priestley,

This board files are available now. can you check the following link?

https://secure.xilinx.com/webreg/clickthrough.do?cid=422389&cancellink=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xilinx.com%2Fmember%2Fzcu102_headstart.html

I have checked ,this can be downloaded.

Thanks,

Sarada

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
priestley
Observer
Observer

Hi Sarada,

Thanks for trying to help but this is still the link to the Early Access Lounge which us general public can't access.

I have requested entry again but as I was denied access last time (maybe 6 months ago) I haven't got my hopes up!

Thanks anyway,

Stuart

0 Kudos
smarell
Community Manager
Community Manager

The old version files are present in early access lounge. Please try for access again and mention that you have purchased the boards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
priestley
Observer
Observer

Hi,

I got access to the Lounge and got all the board files.

Thank you,

Stuart

0 Kudos