Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ZCU104 PS-side User LED

Jump to solution

Hello!
I'm working with a ZCU104 Evaluation Board and I'm trying to do the Embedded Design Tutorial which is made for the ZCU 102 Board. So far I managed to adjust most of the stuff for the different Board.
Right now the tutorial makes a PS-side User LED blink and I tried finding the right pin-number for the PS-side LED on the ZCU104 but I can't.
Does the ZCU104 even have a PS-side LED? The User Guide (https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/zcu104/ug1267-zcu104-eval-bd.pdf) mentions one on page 8, but I can't find Information on it in the rest of the document and the GPIO chapter (page 64) only mentions the PL-side LEDs.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: ZCU104 PS-side User LED

Jump to solution

Hi

If you are looking for MIO23_LED equivalent of ZCU102 in ZCU104, I don't think we have any. 

An alternative way is you can enable any EMIO within zynq_ultra_ps_e_0 and connect it to PL LED and assign the location constraint 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

If you are looking for MIO23_LED equivalent of ZCU102 in ZCU104, I don't think we have any. 

An alternative way is you can enable any EMIO within zynq_ultra_ps_e_0 and connect it to PL LED and assign the location constraint 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution
so i guess there is an error in the user guide?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Possibly its a documentation error. Will report it.

From ZCU104 schematic I see only PS ERR STATUS is connected to LED, no other MIO..

0 Kudos