cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

ZCU111 PCB related

Hello,

We are designing a RFSoC based 5G Board. We are using the RFSoC EVM ZCU111 as reference.

We have few queries s below,

The PCB / Prepeg material used is not clear in the gerber fab drawing. Please let us know the PCB material used for fabrication.

In the attached file the TRace width and spacing is not same as the PCB / Gerber. The Reference layers for the signal routing also is not clear. This information is required for PCB routing. kindly reply ASAP

Regards,

Sumathi

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

In one of the 5G Board design based ont he RFSoC - ZCU111. The PS-DDR4 memory is changed to on Board component memory insteadof SODIMM. For PCB routing, the data bits are required to be swapped.

I believe that the data bits within a byte can be swapped. Pls let me know whether there will be any software implication. 

The maximum size per component is 8Gbit (512Mx16) . So using 4 IC's a maximum of 4GByte of memory can be provided for PS-DDR4 . Kindly confirm..

Regards,

Sumathi

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

From the ZCU111 BOM, several components are not available.

IRPS5401MXI04TRP--not available in digikey.

IRPS5401MTRPBF- Blank device is available. Can we program the device using I2C?

Any programming emulator required. Could  you please share the configurationfiles used in the ZCU111 Board.

Similarly,

Si5341B-D07833-GM and Si5382A-E-GM are not available. The blank / unprogrammed devices are not available. Pls let me know any separate programming emulator is required or can it be programmed using I2C??

Regards,

Sumathi

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you pls reply.

Regards,

Sumathi

0 Kudos