cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

ZCU111 QSPI Xilisf Settings

I am developing a project onboard the Xilinx ZCU111 RFSoC w/ qspi flash memory enabled. I have included the xilisf library when creating the bsp within xsdk. When generating the bsp, what values would I need to set the serial_flash_family & serial_flash_interface parameters to for this dev platform? The default is 1 and 1, but I am thinking I need 5 for serial_flash_family and 3 for serial_flash_interface. Can someone confirm? I am having issues with XSDK not running my code and wonder if this is the issue.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: ZCU111 QSPI Xilisf Settings

Hi @davidspinden ,

you are correct, the serial_flash_family & serial_flash_interface parameters for ZCU111 board should be 5 & 3.  Please check below:

flash_type.PNG

Also, what is the issue that you are facing when you run your application. Please let me know if you are not able to run the code even after changing the parameters.

Best Regards,
Srikanth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: ZCU111 QSPI Xilisf Settings

Hi @davidspinden 

Do you have an update to this? 

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos