UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer jorgitog1
Observer

ZCU111 RFDC Bare Metal undefined reference to LMK04208ClockConfig

I am running Vivado 2019.1 and SDK 2019.1.  I implemented the rf-dc-eval-tool-2019-1/pl/NON_MTSDesign_8x8 and exported the hardware.  While trying to compile on the SDK the Bare Metal Example of xrfdc_read_write_example.c, I am getting the error "undefined reference to LMK04208ClockConfig".  

As suggested in the ZCU111 RFDC API Example Design post, I added the #define XPS_BOARD_ZCU111 at the top of the file and also built the bsp before the application and can't get rid of this error.

If anybody would have a suggestion on how to help me get rid of this error I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jorge

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: ZCU111 RFDC Bare Metal undefined reference to LMK04208ClockConfig

Hi @jorgitog1 

Did you included the xrfdc.h and xrfdc_clk.c  files in the application  (These files are available in src folder ....SDK\2019.1\data\embeddedsw\XilinxProcessorIPLib\drivers\rfdc_v6_0\src?  Please check on this . I remember i too encountered with same issue and if i remember correctly it is resolved by adding these files.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer jorgitog1
Observer

Could this be related to the version of libmetal I am using?  I only have the option of selecting libmetal 2.0 from within the SDK.

0 Kudos
Observer jorgitog1
Observer

Yes, I did add the xrfdc.h and xrfdc_clk.c files.

0 Kudos
Observer jorgitog1
Observer

I imported xrfdc_clk.h and xrfdc_clk.c from the examples folder and trying to see if it was a problem with any missing #define, I added typos right before the function prototype for LMK04208ClockConfig() and an error was reported.  This means that the compiler was including xrfdc_clk.h correctly where the function prototype is.  Then, I deleted the typos from the xrfdc_clk.h file and placed them right before the function definition for LMK04208ClockConfig().  When I built the project, the typo right before the definition of LMK04208ClockConfig() was never reported but I got the same old error: "undefined reference to LMK04208ClockConfig".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jorge

0 Kudos