cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Zedboard XADC, Matlab/Simulink HDL coder custom ip core, & DDR memory

I have a Zedboard and I’m trying to acquire in real time current, voltage, and resistance temperatures as inputs to the XADC. I’ve been working with Simulink’s HDL coder to generate an IP core that will multiply and subtract the inputs from the XADC. After the simple calculation I would like to store the results in the DDR3.  I’ve created a block design utilizing VP/VN, VAUX0, & VAUX8 pins. I’m assuming that the output data will come from the m_axis_tdata[15:0] of the XADC and be sent to the AXI4_stream_slave_tdata[31:0] of the Simulink created HDL dut customized ip core. From the custom HDL coder ip core to the AXI DMA then a AXI interconnect and then finally to the S_AXI_HP2 of the ZYNQ7 PS.

My specific questions are

1. How do I send my three inputs from the XADC to the Simulink created HDL dut customized ip core? Am I on the right track?
  2. Am I on the right track regarding HDL dut ip core to ddr memory with utilizing AXI DMA & AXI interconnect then S_AXI_HP2 of the ZYNQ
  3. What do I need to do in SDK so that I can complete the transfer of the 3 inputs through XADC, HDL dut, and DDR?
HDLDUTXADXZYNQ7PS.PNG
0 Kudos
0 Replies