Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muh_ali
Adventurer
Adventurer

Zynq UltraScale+ ZCU102 DDR4 VDDSPD Voltage

Jump to solution

Hello,

I realized that ZCU102 board uses 3.3V for VDDSPD voltage of DDR4 SODIMM module.

DDR4 SODIMM modules expect nominal 2.5V (for example MTA18ASF1G72HZ DDR4 SODIMM module).

I guess there is a mistake but I wonder that if anyone is faced with a problem for this reason?

Regards,

Ali

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gnarahar

@muh_ali The ZCU102 kit comes with Kingston KVR21SE15S8/4 installed which supports VDDSPD of 2.2V to 3.6V . Hence you see 3.3V for VDDSPD. 

https://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/KVR21SE15S8_4.pdf

- Giri
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gnarahar

@muh_ali The ZCU102 kit comes with Kingston KVR21SE15S8/4 installed which supports VDDSPD of 2.2V to 3.6V . Hence you see 3.3V for VDDSPD. 

https://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/KVR21SE15S8_4.pdf

- Giri
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

View solution in original post

muh_ali
Adventurer
Adventurer

@gnarahar,

I get it, thank you very much!

Best,

0 Kudos