UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

ads5282 connected to a Spartan6 LX150T Development board FMC#2 slot

Hi,

I want to connect ads5282 ADC in a Spartan6 LX150T Development board. While i achieve to connect it to the FMC1 slot correctly i have some questions about connect another ads5282 ADC to the FMC2 slot.

I have use the technique described here http://e2e.ti.com/support/data_converters/high_speed_data_converters/f/68/t/47555.aspx to deserialize adc data correctly inside the FPGA for the FMC1 slot and i am trying to do the same for the FMC2 slot.

I read in Spartan6 LX150T Development board manual that the ddr clock is not routed to global CLK pins something that is also confirmed from Spartan 6 LX150T FGG676 package and pinout manual. If this clock is not routed to a global CLK pin then i cannot use it to clock the ddr cells. Is that right?

How can i deserialize  adc data correctly inside the FPGA in this situation?

Also 4 of the 8 adc channels are located to a different bank from the one that the ddr clock  is located. How can i get data from this channels inside the FPGA?

Regards,

Lefteris

0 Kudos