cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cPCI EDK design

hai all,

Our custom IO board is based on Spartan 6 and it is having 3U cPCI interface. I am looking for a reference design with 32 bit PCI Initiator/Target which we can refer for our system  design. 

I tried to search on web, but for spartan 6 family I could not find any reference design with 32 bit PCI Initiator/Target, therefore I am seeking support here.

I'd apperciate if I could get any hints/guidance to useful resource which can help us to implement it without any errors

0 Kudos
1 Reply
celliott
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi harinatha.reddy@eldaas.com,

I wasn't able to find any reference design in my search either but you can evaluate the core and IP which might be able to help you. The link below is the main page for the 32-bit Initiator/Target for PCI where you can use the "Evaluate IP" buttom to accept and download.

https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/do-di-pci32-ip.html

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Courtney

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don’t forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as a solution if you found this helpful!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos