UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digilent atlas spartan 6 kit programming

i am new to fpga programing. i an trying to run a simple led program on my atlas spartan6 kit. i have made the model in system generator. can any one tell me how to implement this model on this kit. what steps should i follow to do this.

waiting for reply....

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Teacher eteam00
Teacher

Re: digilent atlys spartan 6 kit programming

Follow the instructions in the Atlys board reference manual for programming the board.

Instead of using your own design file, you can use the Atlys board reference design configuration file to confirm that you can program the board successfully.

Once you have the configuration and upload process learned, you can try the same steps using your own design files.  If this fails, you will know that it's your design files which need to be debugged instead of the upload/configuration procedure.

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos