cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jahnavijanu.y
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, in xc7k325t-2ffg900c if i have to implement a AND gate ,then what are the pins can i connect to the rtl and can i use push buttons for this,and as for the outputs where it will display the output i.e, can i use user led's.

And the clock pin in the board is u6? can i connect to the u6 pin?

thanks in advance

regards,

jahnavi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ddn

Hi @jahnavijanu.y ,

Hi, in xc7k325t-2ffg900c if i have to implement a AND gate ,then what are the pins can i connect to the rtl and can i use push buttons for this,and as for the outputs where it will display the output i.e, can i use user led's.

>>>> Yes, you can use Push buttons as inputs and USER LEDS as Output. For more information on Push button and LEDS refer Table 1-27 in page 60 of UG810 (v1.9). You refer KC705 XDC/UCF file, which contains pins infomation of Pushbutton and User LED as below image :  You can use this constraint in your AND Gate design to Map FPGA Pins to Push button and LEDS.

Push.PNG

>> U6 is system Clock which is fixed to 200 MHz. You can use this clock, you can refer XDC/UCF.

And there are 5 Clock sources available on KC705 Board, For more information refer page 29 of UG810 (v1.9).

Clock.PNG  

Regards,
Deepak D N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ddn

Hi @jahnavijanu.y ,

>>>> Yes, you can use Push buttons as inputs and USER LEDS as Output. For more information on Push button and LEDS refer Table 1-27 in page 60 of UG810 (v1.9). You refer KC705 XDC/UCF file, which contains pins infomation of Pushbutton and User LED as below image :  You can use this constraint in your AND Gate design to Map FPGA Pins to Push button and LEDS.

Push.PNG

>> U6 is system Clock which is fixed to 200 MHz. You can use this clock, you can refer XDC/UCF.

And there are 5 Clock sources available on KC705 Board, For more information refer page 29 of UG810 (v1.9).

Clock.PNG  

Regards,
Deepak D N
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post

jahnavijanu.y
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for the reply,

but can we also use the GPIO DIP switches to pass the inputs

regards,

jahnavi

0 Kudos