UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant jahnavijanu.y
Participant

Hi, in xc7k325t-2ffg900c if i have to implement a AND gate ,then what are the pins can i connect to the rtl and can i use push buttons for this,and as for the outputs where it will display the output i.e, can i use user led's.

And the clock pin in the board is u6? can i connect to the u6 pin?

thanks in advance

regards,

jahnavi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: kc705

Jump to solution

Hi @jahnavijanu.y ,

Hi, in xc7k325t-2ffg900c if i have to implement a AND gate ,then what are the pins can i connect to the rtl and can i use push buttons for this,and as for the outputs where it will display the output i.e, can i use user led's.

>>>> Yes, you can use Push buttons as inputs and USER LEDS as Output. For more information on Push button and LEDS refer Table 1-27 in page 60 of UG810 (v1.9). You refer KC705 XDC/UCF file, which contains pins infomation of Pushbutton and User LED as below image :  You can use this constraint in your AND Gate design to Map FPGA Pins to Push button and LEDS.

Push.PNG

>> U6 is system Clock which is fixed to 200 MHz. You can use this clock, you can refer XDC/UCF.

And there are 5 Clock sources available on KC705 Board, For more information refer page 29 of UG810 (v1.9).

Clock.PNG  

Regards,
Deepak D N
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @jahnavijanu.y ,

>>>> Yes, you can use Push buttons as inputs and USER LEDS as Output. For more information on Push button and LEDS refer Table 1-27 in page 60 of UG810 (v1.9). You refer KC705 XDC/UCF file, which contains pins infomation of Pushbutton and User LED as below image :  You can use this constraint in your AND Gate design to Map FPGA Pins to Push button and LEDS.

Push.PNG

>> U6 is system Clock which is fixed to 200 MHz. You can use this clock, you can refer XDC/UCF.

And there are 5 Clock sources available on KC705 Board, For more information refer page 29 of UG810 (v1.9).

Clock.PNG  

Regards,
Deepak D N
Please Kudo and Accept as a Solution, If it helps.

View solution in original post

Participant jahnavijanu.y
Participant

Jump to solution

thank you for the reply,

but can we also use the GPIO DIP switches to pass the inputs

regards,

jahnavi

0 Kudos