cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omidsht

problem in my own designed board

Hi
I have made a pcb board of the attached schematic, but I it has a problem. When I
program the FPGA (xc3s400) solely through jtag (Platform cable usb II) the FPGA is program and okay, also when I
program the FLASH (xcf04s) solely it is programmed as well (as impact says), but the problem is this that after programming the FLAHS,
the FPGA is not configured and programmed by FLASH through master serial mode! as I check the DONE pin of FPGA, it never comes high ( it is low, indicating that FPGA has not
been configured by FLASH), also the CCLK pin of FPGA continues to pulsing the CLK pin of FLASH for ever!
I checked every thing but I couldnt find out what is the problem . I would be very thankfull if somebody can help me solving this problem
thanks in advance
Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
eteam00
Instructor
Instructor

1.  In the future, please do not post duplicate threads in multiple forums concerning identical questions or problems.  This is called 'cross-posting' and is considered bad manners in these forums.

2.  The duplicate thread you started in the Spartan forum has generated several responses.  Please continue the discussion in that other thread.

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos