UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem while trying leds access example

I am trying to do the example to access LEDs in the PL part of zedboard following the document

https://www.avnet.com/opasdata/d120001/medias/docus/3/SILICA_Xilinx_Zynq_ZedBoard_Vivado_Workshop_ver1.0.pdf

and im able to generate the bitstream file succesfully and when i export it to sdk and i build a example c code, there were no errors but when i run, it does not give me output. can anyone suggest me where i'm going wrong?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: problem while trying leds access example

Hello @sahithigurram25

Out of multiple example givens in the link which exact example are you trying to run ?

Can you check cross check jumpers power, power supply and switch settings and if there is any GPIO used switch used in the design to reset the LEDs ?

Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

It got solved. I forgot to specify the ios standards for the pins in constraints file. Thanks for the reply.

Hi @sahithigurram25

Glad to know you resolved the issue. Please close the thread by marking your post as accepted solution for future user's reference.

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos