UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

rdf0376 Software Acceleration TRD on ZCU102 ES2 (V1.0) zip archive not available

I'm looking for the zip file mentioned in the Zynq UltraScale MPSoC Software Acceleration TRD 2017.1 wiki article. (http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/Zynq+UltraScale+MPSoC+Software+Acceleration+TRD+2017.1)

According to the wiki article, the TRD is finally available for the ES2 ZCU102 board, which is v1.0. Unfortunately, the zip file is not available on the download page. Only version 2016.4 is available and that is only compatible with the ES1 device on board revision B/C/D.

Does anyone know where I can download the zip file for rdf0376 for Vivado 2017.1 (or newer)?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: rdf0376 Software Acceleration TRD on ZCU102 ES2 (V1.0) zip archive not available

Hi @welo_zhaw,

I believe your looking where can you  download the zip file for rdf0376 for Vivado 2017.1 (or newer).

unfortunately  it is  not yet updated on  website it be  will upload very soon .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark an answer "Accept as solution" if a post has the solution to your issue.

Regards
Chandra sekhar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: rdf0376 Software Acceleration TRD on ZCU102 ES2 (V1.0) zip archive not available

Hi @csattar

thank you for the info, that is indeed what I'm looking for. Is there a way to be notified when the update of the rdf0376 zip file is available? Or will this appear in the Product and Documentation alerts?

0 Kudos