Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voyager
Voyager

xapp1305 (10G_PL) Write Bitstream Error

Jump to solution

2016.4 trying to rebuild bitstream, but failed with this message:

[Common 17-69] Command failed: This design contains one or more cells for which bitstream generation is not permitted:
pl_eth_10g_i/xxv_ethernet_0/inst/i_pl_eth_10g_xxv_ethernet_0_0_top_0/i_pl_eth_10g_xxv_ethernet_0_0_CORE (pl_eth_10g_xxv_ethernet_0_0_xxv_ethernet_v2_0_1_mac_baser_axis_hsec_cores)

I have Design_Linking IP license available.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

You can use the evaluate option from below link to generate the Hardware Evaluation license so that you can generate a time limited bit file for the xapp and test it on your board.

https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/ef-di-25gemac.html

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @legendbb

A Simulation-Only or Design-Linking license for a LogiCORE IP Core is an evaluation license key that allows you to run through the entire design flow and perform both pre- and post-implementation simulation. However, you cannot generate bitstreams for designs that contain LogiCORE IP Cores enabled by a Simulation Only license.

Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

You can use the evaluate option from below link to generate the Hardware Evaluation license so that you can generate a time limited bit file for the xapp and test it on your board.

https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/ef-di-25gemac.html

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------

View solution in original post