Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

AURORA 8b/10b CRC Failure

Hi,

I need some help with the AURORA 8b/10b core. I use VIVADO 2016.01 ,and the version of the core is 11.0(rev 4). The specification of my core is:

IP设置.png

I can find some CRC errors in the RX end ,with some frame_errs but without hard_errs or soft_errs. I am sure the channel_up never desert during the whole time. I debug with a fixed data frame , and I can find that sometimes it lost some data with the recevied CRC value being the same with the correct one. I can also find that I recevied some more data than expected in another device with the same project.

I think the hardware maybe good because I had tested it with IBERT tools and it worked well, so I need some helps or ideas.

Thanks a lot !

fig2.pngfig3.png

a CRC error with a unexpected data.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

I got the same situation, has anyone answered your question?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @dreamertom ,

Can you please try with the latest version of vivado which will have all know issue resolved .

Thanks,
Rahul Khatri
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo or Accept as a solution, If this Post helped you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Is that a known issue? I am running 2019.1 which version do I have to upgrade to? 

0 Kudos