Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

CPRI nodebfn_rx_strobe is not coming

Jump to solution

Hi, i am using the xilinx cpri core example design and testbench.

I am able to observe nodebfn_tx_strobe and nodebfn_tx_nr. But i am not able to see nodebfn_rx_strobe in the waveform window during behavioral simulation.

Thanks in advance

xilinx.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @chintala

Currently the way CPRI works is when nodebfn_tx_strobe asserts it starts a bfn counter from 0 to 150 (10ms). This counter value is inserted into the codeword in basic frame 64. The receiver gets the HFN number from basic frame 64 CW and keeps a copy of it. When it reaches 150 it asserts nobebfn_rx_strobe.

So you need to run it for a bit longer. After 10 ms nodebfn_tx_strobe is asserted for second time and after that nodebfn_rx_strobe is asserted for first time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @chintala

Currently the way CPRI works is when nodebfn_tx_strobe asserts it starts a bfn counter from 0 to 150 (10ms). This counter value is inserted into the codeword in basic frame 64. The receiver gets the HFN number from basic frame 64 CW and keeps a copy of it. When it reaches 150 it asserts nobebfn_rx_strobe.

So you need to run it for a bit longer. After 10 ms nodebfn_tx_strobe is asserted for second time and after that nodebfn_rx_strobe is asserted for first time.

View solution in original post