Look Up Table implementation in BRAM (ROM mode with a .coe/.mem file ) in a Microblaze based design
We are trying to implement a thermocouple look up table in BRAM for a microblaze design on Arty 7 board. The issue is the ROM instantiation in Vivado 2019.1 is not getting initialized with the required data.Other parts of the design is working without any issues. We have tried the usual .coe file to initialize the ROM in BRAM config window. We have also tried the updatemem flow to update the bitfile to incorporate the.mem file. It would be nice to have some clarity on the flow to be followed and how to go about it.