cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfung_2
Adventurer
Adventurer

Packaging Custom IP referencing converted EDK IP with Vivado

I followed the guide here to convert proc_common, axi_lite_ipif, and axi_master_burst to library IPs in Vivado.

Now I'm packaging my own custom IP which references files in those converted IP above. For some reason, Vivado doesn't seem to be able to see some of those files, even when I can see those converted IP in the Sub_Core References section:

Screenshot from 2021-03-29 21-15-41.png

References in the VHDL sources can't seem to be resolved, even though the libraries are found.

Screenshot from 2021-03-29 21-26-09.png

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
vsrunga
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

From your snapshot, it looks IP packager flagged multiple warnings, have you gone through them ? Didn't they give any clue on fixing the problem?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
bfung_2
Adventurer
Adventurer

@vsrungaall of the warnings are stemming from Vivado not able to locate the source files, but they should be part of the sub-cores which I've packaged from XPS and included in the Vivado IP packaging (as seen in the list of sub-core references).

Screenshot from 2021-04-28 23-03-08.png

0 Kudos
vsrunga
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi, 

@bfung_2 , did you add sub core repo to IP_repository before trying to call it ?

Which Vivado version are you using ?

Would it be possible to upload your project through secure EZMOVE to take a look at your end ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
bfung_2
Adventurer
Adventurer

I'm using Vivado 2020.1. I have added the subcores to my repository and can see them if I navigate the available IP in the GUI.

I appreciate the help. I've PM'd you my contact info and am awaiting instructions for EZMOVE. Thanks.

0 Kudos