Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Project License

Hi,

In the LogiCore IP Project License terms, there is a statement that I didn't understand clearly.

" (1) Project; where "Project" means a Licensee project that uses the Licensed Materials to create (a) a single Bitstream (using one or more instances of the Licensed Materials) for use to program a Xilinx Device on one or more printed circuit boards; or (b) one or more Bitstreams (using one or more instances of the Licensed Materials) for use to program one or more Xilinx Devices on a single printed circuit board."

Let say, if we have a printed circuit board with 2 FPGA (identical) but codes will not be the same(multiple bitstream), can we produce just one PCB?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Project License

Hi @oarpaci_tai 

The following line in the answer record will address your question: https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/45589.html 

A "project" is defined to be a single board that is programmed using multiple bitstreams containing the core,

Thanks,
Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Project License

According to my example, I should use site license rather than project license, if I want to produce more than one PCB. Am I right?.

Sorry I just want to make sure which license I have to buy.

0 Kudos