Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robunderhill
Visitor
Visitor

Secure IP simulation problem

Hi,

I'm trying to simulate the ML555 reference design in ModelSim v6.3f and am having problems. In ISE 9, it was working correctly and then I upgraded to ISE 10.1 IP Update 1 and now the link never (well, it hasn't after 800us) comes up (trn_lnk_up_n never goes to 0).

I think it may be to do with the secure IP because when I compile the design, I notice there are warnings:

** Warning: (vsim-3473) Component instance "pcie_internal_1_1_swift_bw_1 : pcie_internal_1_1_swift" is not bound.

Time: 0 ps  Iteration: 0  Region: /board/ep_inst/ep_but2_u0_pcie_ep0_pcie_blk_pcie_ep  File: C:/Xilinx/10.1/ISE/vhdl/src/unisims/unisim_SECUREIP.vhd

There are two similar warnings for gtp_dual_swift_bw_1 : gtp_dual_swift.

I notice these components are meant to be in the SECUREIP library, but there is nothing listed in this library in ModelSim. From what I've read, I thought that the secure IP library was a verilog library, but compxlib has created a mapping to C:\Xilinx\10.1\ISE\vhdl\mti_se\secureip. Is this correct?

Any help would be appreciated as I've wasted a lot of time trying to get this to work.

Thanks,

Rob. 

Message Edited by robunderhill on 06-09-2008 09:19 AM
Message Edited by robunderhill on 06-09-2008 10:08 AM
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm getting the same error with Modelsim SE 6.4.

Did you find how to solve this?

Cheers,

Laurent

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

0 Kudos