cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oscar717
Observer
Observer

TMR Manager - The following IP cores do not use the same clock as MicroBlaze BUG !!!!

Jump to solution

Hi,

I recently encountered this error when performing "Run Block Automation" in the TMR Manager. The note tells me that the following IP cores do not use the same clock as the MicroBlaze, but they do and attached a picture showing how all the IP cores and the MicroBlaze share the same clock.

It is weird that it is doing this because I have TMR'd other designs the same way and had no problems, specially because I am only going to TMR the MicroBlaze and the local Memory.

Any suggestions with this issue?

Screenshots:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oscar717
Observer
Observer

I found a work around to solve this weird issue. I simply added a new MicroBlaze IP to the Diagram and manually disconnected all the ports from the buggy MicroBlaze and connected them to the new MicroBlaze. That allowed me to add the TMR core with no problems !! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
oscar717
Observer
Observer

I found a work around to solve this weird issue. I simply added a new MicroBlaze IP to the Diagram and manually disconnected all the ports from the buggy MicroBlaze and connected them to the new MicroBlaze. That allowed me to add the TMR core with no problems !! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos