Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Toffset (internal loop delay) of CPRI IP

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am changing the timing of tx strobe against rx strobe from the CPRI master. Can this affect the internal loop delay within the CPRI IP?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Toffset (internal loop delay) of CPRI IP

Jump to solution

Hi @namsh ,

Tx strobe should be generated as per the Timing diagram show in the PG056 figure no 3-46. Based on the nodebfn_tx_strobe the data is aligned and transmitted as per CPRI protocol . I believe It will not change the internal Loop delay as  all the components in data path remain  same.

Thanks,
Rahul Khatri
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo or Accept as a solution, If this Post helped you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Toffset (internal loop delay) of CPRI IP

Jump to solution

Hi @namsh ,

Tx strobe should be generated as per the Timing diagram show in the PG056 figure no 3-46. Based on the nodebfn_tx_strobe the data is aligned and transmitted as per CPRI protocol . I believe It will not change the internal Loop delay as  all the components in data path remain  same.

Thanks,
Rahul Khatri
Please Kudo or Accept as a solution, If this Post helped you.

View solution in original post