cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Vivado Design issue- Aurora 8B/10B master (shared logic in core) -slave (shared logic in example design) connection is not working properly

Hi all,

I woule like to inform you that i am using one Vivado design that consists of Aurora -8B/10B master (shared logic in core) and slave (shared logic in example design) connection with each other as attached herewith. In fact I have doubts, specifically sure that it has something to do with timings/sequence of reset and gt_reset signals. Acually I have implimented the design with this configurations of aurora core (for example : Line rate- 4.6875Gbps, GT Refclk: 312.5, Lane width : 4 Byte, Lane: single etc.) but some time it worked and sometime it did not. In fact AURORA channel is not starting.

So kindly let me know your suggestions/advices for this.

Many thanks.

Aurora_master_slave.PNG
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @mgdudhat 

Please make sure that Rest port of slave is derived from the sys_reset_out port of master.

Thanks,
Rahul Khatri
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo or Accept as a solution, If this Post helped you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Hi @rkhatri,

thanks for the reply. Actually the second Slave Video channel  momentarily i am not using but anyway  i could also connect the "sys_reset_out" port  form the master Aurora IP to "reset" port of the slave Aurora IP. Thank you.

0 Kudos