cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FPGADude99
Visitor
Visitor

axi_Interconnect + 2 ddr4_sdram: ASSOCIATED_BUSIF bus parameter is missing on differential reference clock to ddr4 controller...

Below is my Block design for 1 axi_Interconnect core connected to 2 ddr4_sdram cores.  During the IP Packager stage, I get the message that "ASSOCIATED_BUSIF bus parameter is missing on differential reference clock to ddr4 controller"

Any ideas how to fix this warning message?  I tried modifying the properties for this clock signal as shown below, but there's no ASSOCIATED_BUFIF property to associate the clock to.

associated_bufif_on_differential_clock_made_external_to_bd.png

associated_bufif_on_differential_clock_made_external_to_bd_page2.png

ddr4_orca.png

ddr4_address_map.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FPGADude99
Visitor
Visitor

I tried connecting the differenential DDR4 reference clock separately before exporting the port... it changes the messages from IP packager, but still complains that ASSOCIATED_BUFIF is missing...

tmp.png 

0 Kudos
vsrunga
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi, 

I tried something similar at my end and couldn't reproduce the exact warnings with 2019.2. However, in this specific scenario it looks it is safe to ignore them . Please refer ASSOCIATED_BUSIF section from this UG 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented
0 Kudos