UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Image capturing application problems under V4L2 with zcu102

Hi,all:

I want to capture test pattern image use TPG in linux V4L2 . I want to save the image as file(yuv is okay)without display .  First , I run TRD (https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18842199/Zynq+UltraScale+MPSoC+Base+TRD+2017.4) on zcu102 . Everything is ok . Because I want to save TPG image without display , Then I killed the process .
1.jpg
I run "media-ctl -p" to view and initialize  the TPG pipeline.
2.jpg
Run "yavta -c10 -f YUYV -s 1920x1080 --skip 7 -F /dev/video4" to save TPG image , error occured.
3.jpg
Then I rerun the "video_qt"and started the stream by click "PLAY BUTTON", I got this
4.jpg
I stoped it ,Then rerun "yavta -c10 -f YUYV -s 1920x1080 --skip 7 -F /dev/video4" I got what I want
5.jpg
I don't know what has be done when I click "PLAY BUTTON" , In other word , what I need to do before starting to capture image.
I also created my vivado project refer to the TRD ,I build two TPG
6.jpg
Now ,I don't know how to capture tpg images and save them into memory as files.

I want your help , thanks !

0 Kudos