10-22-2018 04:27 AM - edited 10-22-2018 05:06 AM
I am trying to set up a simple software application, that just prints HELLO WORLD from the already available templates in C.
But, I don't see the hello word printed at all.
Tese are the steps I take for this
1) I start SDK and select the workspace
2) file --> new --> application project
I just give name hello_world as the application name.
3) next --> I choose the hello world from the template.
4) Now I have the hello world application in the project included
5) then I right click on hello world
select RUN AS --> LAUNCH ON HARDWARE(GDB)
I also tried with LAUNCH ON HARDWARE (SYSTEM DEBUGGER)
6) then in the comport I establish connection and i see these
every time I remove the power plug and insert it back I see those square block added next to the displayed info.
also the BSP package has ps_uart7 stdin/out
I also tried with a different com port tera term I don't see anything there as well.
please help me setup this. I use SDK 2016.4 version
My board is enclustra ZX3 (xilinx7020) based.
Thanks in advance.
10-23-2018 08:26 AM
Are you observing same with Teraterm or Putty?
you can find the latest Putty in https://www.putty.org/
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.