Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Easy examples for xilinx blocks

Hello!

I wonder if there is more tutorial examples, especifically about every blocks of the Xilinx blockset.

I woould like have tutorials examples about FFT and cordic divider.

Does anyone knows where I can get more tutorials examples? I have done the major of tutorials of System Generator of the getting started section. I think the System Generator help should be contain more tutorials.

Thank you so mucho for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

There are a fair number of examples included in SysGen installation directory (in my installation, they are inC:\Xilinx\12.4\ISE_DS\ISE\sysgen\examples). If you have gone through all of that, you should be pretty up to speed with SysGen. There is "Help" button on the properties window for each SysGen block, which will bring you right to the help page for that particular block. If that still doesn't help, feel free to ask.

@2010stone wrote:

Hello!

I wonder if there is more tutorial examples, especifically about every blocks of the Xilinx blockset.

I woould like have tutorials examples about FFT and cordic divider.

Does anyone knows where I can get more tutorials examples? I have done the major of tutorials of System Generator of the getting started section. I think the System Generator help should be contain more tutorials.

Thank you so mucho for your help.

Cheers,
Jim
0 Kudos