cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIR Compiler in Reloadable Mode it doesnt generate reload_order.txt

Hello, im using the FIR Compiler IP CORE in Reloadable Coefficients  Mode on, in the Coefficient Reload tab says "This Information is also contained in the _reload_order.txt file produced during IP generation" 

The project is working fine but i did it for my own (write every number manually), How can i get the ".txt" file to avoid the waste of time ?

Best.
FC

www.png
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hi @francocapraro12 

You can find the .txt files at below locations. Here 'fir_Reload' is the name of the project. 
For this, you need to instantiate the IP and then generate the output products. 

$ find . -name *.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/xsim/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/xsim/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/xsim/file_info.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/modelsim/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/modelsim/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/modelsim/file_info.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/questa/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/questa/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/questa/file_info.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/ies/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/ies/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/ies/file_info.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/vcs/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/vcs/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/vcs/file_info.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/riviera/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/riviera/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/riviera/file_info.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/activehdl/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/activehdl/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/activehdl/file_info.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/xcelium/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/xcelium/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/xcelium/file_info.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/sim_scripts/fir_compiler_0/README.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.ip_user_files/mem_init_files/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.srcs/sources_1/ip/fir_compiler_0/fir_compiler_0_reload_order.txt
./fir_Reload/fir_Reload.srcs/sources_1/ip/fir_compiler_0/doc/fir_compiler_v7_2_changelog.txt

/ 7\7     Meher Krishna Patel, PhD
\ \        Senior Product Application Engineer, Xilinx
/ /        
\_\/\7   It is not so much that you are within the cosmos as that the cosmos is within you...
0 Kudos

Hi @meherp ,
I instantaite the IP core and generat ethe output products :

francocapraro12_0-1606150212785.png

When i do a "find" command:

francocapraro12_1-1606150295197.png

I dont have any .txt like you. The proyect is working and i can generate the bitstream , but i write all the list by my own.
I want to add that the proyect has the permission to write, read and execute

francocapraro12_2-1606150679099.png

0 Kudos

@meherp ,I also try a new project with just a FIR compiler and i dont get the " reload txt". Im using 2018.2 Version. Can you send me your project so i can try to do changes and see if is generate.

0 Kudos