UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor prasathec
Visitor

How to program FPGA in ZCU102

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am a student from Dresden, Germany. I have certain functions (Matlab and C), which I want to implement/run a part in FPGA and some in Core of ZCU102 kit. Since I am new to this platform, I have been trying identify sources/tutorials which could help me to proceed with this. Hardest part is, Vivado tutorial base is too vast, such that I could not find what is relevant and what is not. Can someone help me with the flow (for instance with the Vivado tutorials)?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to program FPGA in ZCU102

Jump to solution

Hi @prasathec

It will be worth referring this tutorial on SysGen with Vivado design suite:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_2/ug948-vivado-sysgen-tutorial.pdf

Regards
Rohit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @prasathec

It will be worth referring this tutorial on SysGen with Vivado design suite:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_2/ug948-vivado-sysgen-tutorial.pdf

Regards
Rohit
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Visitor prasathec
Visitor

Jump to solution
Hi Rohit,
I have started working on that. I will update you once I'm through!
Best,
Prasath
0 Kudos
Visitor prasathec
Visitor

Jump to solution
Hi @thakurr,
Thanks for the information. It helped.
At the moment, I am working on UG1209 Embedded design tutorial. I have an issue, when configuring terminal in SDK. For my working environment, the connection type is 'telnet' (instead of Serial communication). Does this require configuration changes elsewhere?

I can able to connect to the terminal. Once I run the Hello-World example on hardware (Launch on Hardware - System Debugger), ARM Core 0's status is Running (in XSCT console) , but I could not see print statements in Terminal. For verification purpose, I just tried storing a random text in a file, but once the launch is initiated, I could not find yet the output file in the parent directory. I have verified that proper *.elf file is passed on during the launch. Please help me out in this regard!
Best Regards,
Prasath
0 Kudos