UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor ritesh1889
Visitor

Xilinx System Generator not configure matlab

Jump to solution

Respected sir

when i open system generator to configured matlab then it shows error which is given in figure so i tried with different method i open system generator as a administrator then it configured but when i checked once it shows not configured...what i do?    

Untitled.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Xilinx System Generator not configure matlab

Jump to solution

Hi

Install Matlab in a directory path without spaces and try reconfiguring using the Matlab configurator and then launching sysgen from the start menu in Administrator mode

Your current directory path has spaces in it(Program files).

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi

Install Matlab in a directory path without spaces and try reconfiguring using the Matlab configurator and then launching sysgen from the start menu in Administrator mode

Your current directory path has spaces in it(Program files).

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Visitor ritesh1889
Visitor

Jump to solution

thanks it solved

0 Kudos