Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hemilshah
Observer
Observer

DNNDK setup Host machine

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am trying to install DNNDK on Linux centos-08 PC and would like to know if it is possible or not?
Also, I have read this in the user guide, so can anyone help me with this (see attachment)
I need the installation package for the environment on which I am running (Linux Centos-08)

Best,

Capture.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jasonwu

Hi @hemilshah ,

For DNNDK 3.1 here is a usedful Answer Record:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/73058.html

For now VAI can't support Zynq-7000 in SW side. Because we don't have 32-bit compiled VAI associated libraries.

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jasonwu

Hi @hemilshah ,

As you can see on the DNNDK user guide the CentOS+DNNDK is not officially supported.

Although the CentOS is supported on VAI 1.2 for now the VAI/DNNDK is still a Ubuntu prefered tools.

So I would recommend you to choose supported version of Ubuntu if possible. That would save you sometime.

Best Regards,
Jason
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

hemilshah
Observer
Observer

Thank you for the previous reply @jasonwu 
Can you please help me with setting up the evaluation board. In my case, I am using the ZedBoard. 
I am not able to understand the connections to the ZedBoard. Also, I have downloaded the corresponding image file. Can you tell me what should I do next.

Best,
Hemil Shah  

0 Kudos
jasonwu

Hi @hemilshah ,

For DNNDK 3.1 here is a usedful Answer Record:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/73058.html

For now VAI can't support Zynq-7000 in SW side. Because we don't have 32-bit compiled VAI associated libraries.

Best Regards,
Jason

View solution in original post

hemilshah
Observer
Observer

Thanks, I was able to get started. Will let you know if I face any further difficulties.

Best,

0 Kudos