cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmelo@inti.gob.ar
Adventurer
Adventurer

Looking for a face detection demo capable of being run on AWS EC2 F1

Dear connections, I am looking for a face detection demo capable of being run on AWS ECD F1, employing the FPGA. Any idea?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
jasonwu

Hi rmelo@inti.gob.ar ,

Seems like similar question to https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/AI-and-Vitis-AI/How-to-use-tensorflow-in-the-host-code-on-Vitis-for-Amazon-F1/td-p/1131539 but with more specified requirement.

Let me try to find a marketing guy to check if we have ML example/sollution for AWS F1.

But it may take sometime. Please let me know if you more information to the post I replying on that thread.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
rmelo@inti.gob.ar
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi @jasonwu.

I was talking by Linkedin and email with some Xilinx guts, which confirmed that Vitis-AI is not currently supported on AWS EC2 F1 (are there no overlays). Seems to be planning in the next version, 1.3.

Thanks for the provided link. There, you give a similar confirmation. AWS has a custom board, based on a VU9P.

Regards

0 Kudos