cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
domi007

ISE WebPack 10.1 Installation Problem

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with installing the WebPack 10.1.
I already got my Reg ID, but after all things become interesting. Here is a picture about the problem:

So, i am not able to check the product i wanna install.

Has someone any idea?

Thank You!
DOMy

0 Kudos
4 Replies
czhe
Adventurer
Adventurer

Are you sure your Reg ID is for this product? Usually when it gets greyed out, it means the Reg ID does not cover installation for that component.
0 Kudos
domi007

I'm pretty sure, that this reg ID is for ISE WebPack, here is a screenshot of my account information and my registered product:

Thank You!
DOMy

0 Kudos
mike_nguyen_xilinx
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

The issue you are having is exactly what czhe pointed to.  You selected multiple ISE versions (WebPack and Foundation Eval) and therefore only the higher one (ISE Foundation Eval) is entitled to you (reason we have the warning stating that you should only choose one of the ISE configuration).  This was in response to bug we had early in 10.1 (http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/30656.htm).  The only way to get ISE WebPack registration on this account is to call customer service or email them from the link in the AR.  They need to clear your account then you need to go back and select only one of the ISE configuration. 
0 Kudos
domi007

Thank You for the answer!
Perhaps I didn't see the warning about "only 1 ISE configuration is allowed".

I will try to contact with the customer service.

DOMy

0 Kudos