UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Participant

C512 with ISE 14.7

Can someone look at this project for anything obvious that would contribute to implementation problems? The system only allowed me to attach these 6 files, leaving 2 small files. If you need them I will post seperatly.

FHK

Scholar

Re: C512 with ISE 14.7

@fhknapp44 Why dont you archive and attach your project here? By the way what is the error messgae ?

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Participant

Prathem: OK, here is the ZIP generated by ARCHIVE.

The frustrating part is when the implementation 'breaks' there are no direct error or suspicious warning messages.

FHK

Xilinx Employee

hi,

that is strange behavior. i was able to compile the design without any errors.

attached is the FIT report.

would that be possible to share the screen shot of the Project Navigator when the FIT fails?

What is the OS that you are using at your end?

--hem

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
Participant

Hem: I does compile without errors. It is just that functionality gets broken in different places that change with each 'repair'. Going nuts with 'No Reduce' helped but was not a cure-all.
FHK
Participant

Take a look at the Synthesis Messages, Can not figure out why sequencial bus members are in conflict. XLXN_32, XLXN_43, OFF_BaseValue, ON_BaseValue, XLXN_436, 437, 438,439,440 and 441 are all in self conflict.

FHK

Highlighted
Participant

OK, now i have made a small simplification, changing a FDCP for a FDC and reassigning the signal sources of 3 output pins, and the fitter can't get the design into the device.

FHK