UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer dkartis2
Observer

Digital Down Converter 1.0 on Virtex-6

I have an old ISE project that uses the Digital Down Converter 1.0 IP core. I need to convert to be used in ISE 14.4 but the DDC in that version looks to only support LTE and CDMA spectrums. Is there a way to get the Digital Down Converter 1.0 IP core to work with Virtex-6, even if it is not able to be optimized?

Thank you

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Digital Down Converter 1.0 on Virtex-6

Hi

You can use the v1.1 core present in the latest version ISE14.7

It supports all the features supported in v1.0.

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer dkartis2
Observer

Re: Digital Down Converter 1.0 on Virtex-6

Thank you for the reply, but what is currently in the IP core library is the DUC/DDC Complier which only supports specific wireless standards. The Digital Down Converter was a core generated in ISE 9.2 and was able to be used with a range of frequencies, I need something that's not specific to LTE and CDMA. Is my only option to digitally mix my signals and use a BPF?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos