UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

MIPI CSI-2 Receiver Subsystem IP core simulation in INCISIVE with evaluation license

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Observer
Accepted Solution

MIPI CSI-2 Receiver Subsystem IP core simulation in INCISIVE with evaluation license

Hello guys. I have an evaluation license  for MIPI CSI-2 Receiver Subsys Xilinx IP. According to UG900 I compiled simulation library and pointed Vivado where these libraries are located. Then I chose Incisive Simulator as a target simulator and run behavioral simulation. IES  gave a following error during elaboration:

ncelab: *E,CUVMUR (/dsi_csi_sim/dsi_csi_sim.srcs/sources_1/ip/mipi_csi2_rx_subsystem_0/bd_0/hdl/bd_639e_0.v,361|26): instance '{*Name Protected*}' of design unit '{*Name Protected*}' is unresolved in '{*Name Protected*}.{*Name Protected*}:{*Name Protected*}'.
ncelab: *N,CUVPRO: For the above CUVMUR error message, the problem occurred in module declared in file /xilinx/Vivado/2017.2/data/ip/xilinx/mipi_csi2_rx_ctrl_v1_0/hdl/mipi_csi2_rx_ctrl_v1_0_rfs.v.
  bd_639e_0_r_sync_0 r_sync

On the other hand I tried to load Xilinx D-Phy IP and Xilinx 10G-BASE-R IP with included licenses. Both were compiled succesfully and Incisive loaded their snapshots. 

What could be the reason why MIPI CSI-2 Receiver IP doesn't loaded into Incisive ? Could it be possible because of evaluation license ? 

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee

Re: MIPI CSI-2 Receiver Subsystem IP core simulation in INCISIVE with evaluation license

Hi @egorman44,

What vivado version are you using? Could you first make sure that you are using the supported version of Incisive (look at UG973 for your vivado version).

I would expect the simulation to work with a evaluation license...(I am not licensing expert though)

Regards,

Florent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark an answer "Accept as solution" if a post has the solution to your issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

All Replies
Xilinx Employee

Re: MIPI CSI-2 Receiver Subsystem IP core simulation in INCISIVE with evaluation license

Hi @egorman44,

What vivado version are you using? Could you first make sure that you are using the supported version of Incisive (look at UG973 for your vivado version).

I would expect the simulation to work with a evaluation license...(I am not licensing expert though)

Regards,

Florent

Please mark an answer "Accept as solution" if a post has the solution to your issue.
Observer

florentw thank you a lot for reply. In ug973 I found that Vivado 2017.2 is not compatible with my previous IES version. When I change IUS version for newer one it starts to launch simulation !