cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AXI bus not being connected in block disagram mode

Jump to solution

All

I'm using Vivado 2015.4 on a MicroZed board.  To create a sample design I'm following the design creation example described in UG940 for a Zynq processor.  I've added the Zync processor with a simple Hello World example project and that works fine.  I go back into the block diagram and I add the AXI GPIO and AXI BRAM Controller as instructed.  When I select the Block Automation function the AXI bus connections do not show up in the connection options.  I get the following warning:

WARNING: [board_rule:/axi_gpio_0-100] Board automation did not generate location constraint for /axi_gpio_0/GPIO. Users may need to specify the location constraint manually.

How do I get the Block Automation function to connect the AXI bus?

Thanks,

Marv

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: AXI bus not being connected in block disagram mode

Jump to solution

All:

The problem has been solved.  If I double-click on the ZYNQ7 processor block, at the bottom of the diagram is a block called "32b GP AXI Master Ports".  When I open this sub-menu I needed to turn on the "M AXI GP0 interface".  This is a check box.  Once this was enabled everything worked as expected.

Marv

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: AXI bus not being connected in block disagram mode

Jump to solution

All:

The problem has been solved.  If I double-click on the ZYNQ7 processor block, at the bottom of the diagram is a block called "32b GP AXI Master Ports".  When I open this sub-menu I needed to turn on the "M AXI GP0 interface".  This is a check box.  Once this was enabled everything worked as expected.

Marv

View solution in original post

0 Kudos