UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant e2g
Participant

Block Diagram

Hello, I just have a simple question for people more familiar with the Xilinx tools. I am currently using v12.3 but I don't think it matters and I have a fairly large XPS project that i open through the gui or non-gui. The other day I was simply trying to print the block diagram and noticed that one wasn't generated. So I clicked on generate block diagram within the GUI and it failed, simply telling me Java is out of heapspace.

I changed the min/max size of the heapspace before but I am unsure what command you give Java to specify new values manually.

For example

java 'options-parameter for specifying new heap space values' target

I don't know what "target" is since it is happening behind the scenes within the Gui. Strace ceased to ouput anything after the Gui is launched and when using strace -f to print out children processes, I still am unable to come up with anything

My second question is, is there anyway to disable generation of block diagrams on the newer versions (v12.3 and up?)

Thanks. 

Eugene
0 Kudos