Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nibal
Explorer
Explorer

Elaboration warning

Hi,

I get the following warning from elaboration:

[BD 41-702] Propagation TCL tries to overwrite USER strength parameter In2_width(14) on '/cap_db0_rx0' with propgated value(1). Command ignored

In2 should be 14 wide according to my flow. Why does TCL try to reduce it to 1? I hope TCL is igmored.

Attaching BD screenshot.

TIA

Nikos

RTL_INV.png
0 Kudos
3 Replies
genelatham
Visitor
Visitor

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to finally find a mention of the error I'm having only to find no one ever responded to the problem.

Sorry I can't help you.  Did you ever get a solution?

0 Kudos
anusheel

@genelatham

Can you post the exact error message and more details of the design? If possible, share the small test case for us to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
genelatham
Visitor
Visitor

I'm afraid I can't do either of these things.  The problem I had was with an AXIDMA controller.  I resolved the problem by deleting the controller block and adding the IP back and reconfiguring it.  I have tried to recreate the problem in a simple design and have not been able to.

Sorry,

Gene

0 Kudos